The Best Fourth Of July Sales!
Hope everyone is looking forward to a lot of fun plans this week! As we get ready for the July 4th celebrations over here, I wanted to take a moment and update you on the great sales I’ll be hitting at some point during the holiday. I’ve got a long list of things to buy for our beach house project, so that will be my priority. Have a great one!
- A new beach house, means new linens and towels! This post lead me to Macy’s where they’re having a huge sale!
- I’m pretty much OBSESSED with everything over at Jayson Home, this sale rarely happens, so it’s worth checking it out
- Serena and Lily is offering 20% off sitewide! I love when they have these sales! Last time I picked up this gorgeous tray, and now I’ve got my eye on this mirror and this cute little painted wooden stool.
- These home scent diffusers are SO chic and on sale.
- Just scooped up a pair of these nightstands at Target’s big home sale!
- Next up are these lamps! The sale at Horchow is site wide! Remember this post on Intaglios? Still trying to figure things out in the dining room…
- Shopbop just added so many cute items to the sale section, including these super cute Alexandre Birman wedges –LOVE!
- Is Loft always running a sale? Feels this way, but I do love this cute, crochet yoke, tank top, so sale on!
- Everything at Jonathan Adler is 25% off.
- Best mom tip: get all your kids swimsuits on sale at Target!
- You can always rely on J.Crew to have some great July Fourth sales, and to carry the cutest rattan clutches.
- Last of all, I’ll be checking out Madewell for 25% off summery fashion must haves, like these super chic white jeans!
SHOP THE SALE:
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will