Happy Labor Day weekend! Like it or not (I don’t) we’ve reached the unofficial end of summer. I’ve got two out of three kids in school already – yet we’re nowhere near feeling like we’re back in the swing of things yet. Here’s to one last long weekend! Have a great one!
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society – I had read this book a few years ago and LOVED it. Now, Netflix is featuring a movie adaptation of the book, I watched it last night and enjoyed it SO much! Highly recommend.
- Last weekend I made this Key Lime Pie (for the first time) and it came out PERFECT:)
- Fun Fringe-y Finds.
- How cute are these blossom earrings?!
- Love this chic cut glass vase and it’s on sale.
- August Favorites.
- These embellished heel suede mules are on MAJOR sale.
- SO intrigued by this cute little table crumb vacuum.
- The Hidden Force of Fragrance.
LABOR DAY WEEKEND SALES WORTH CHECKING OUT:
- Jonathan Adler – take 20% off everything with code LASTSPLASH. So random, but I love these gold bird bowls!
- Rejuvenation -Big fan of the cabinetry hardware and everything is 20% AND ships free with code FREESHIP.
- L.L.Bean – take 25% off with code LABORDAY. I’ll be stocking up on fleeces and snowpants!
- You won’t want to miss this shoe sale happening over at Neiman Marcus!
- These chic V-neck tops are a steal!
- West Elm is holding a massive sale! Just sent this super cool lamp to my daughter at school.
- Target’s also holding a big sale. This mirror is currently in my cart!
- J.Crew always knows how to hold a holiday weekend sale – take 40% off sitewide with code: BIGSALE.
- Serena and Lily is offering 30% off all dining room furniture.
*This post contains affiliate links.