Entertaining weekend reading:
I had a lot on my plate this week. The house tour here in New Canaan was a big success, but I’m also grateful it’s behind us. I’m starting to get ready for my first art show, which is very exciting, but also very nerve wracking and anxiety inducing.
In the meantime, I’ve got a rather big giveaway going on – if you missed this announcement, you can find it here! Hope you’ll enter!
And, here’s some fun/interesting links to take you into the weekend. Have a great one!
- The seven essential decor accessories every home needs.
- The best new books to read this May.
- A basket on wheels! So chic and so practical.
- 7 Ways To Cope With Disappointment.
- How pretty are these raffia jewelry boxes?!
- Love this summery bag and it’s on sale!
- Adding healthy, happy, habits to your daily routine.
- A few more wallpaper options for our beach house renovation.
- My beauty product MVPs.
- All my best blogging tips and resources…finally answered, here!
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!