Fun Reading For The Weekend:
Happy Friday! True to form, summer is flying by… We’ll be heading up to Rhode Island again, where we’ve been crazy lucky with some beautiful weather on the weekends. Fingers crossed this weekend sunshine streak lasts! Have a great one.
- The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale officially starts today. Find my fashion picks here and my accessories and beauty picks here!
- After reading this, I’m determined to try a Negroni this summer! Sounds SO refreshing.
- I received a nice size sample of this lotion and LOVE it! It smells like coconut and has a very subtle shimmer. Perfect for summer. I’ll be ordering more.
- How cute are these color blocked note pads?
- 8 Amazon Finds Professional Organizers Swear By.
- An interesting article about how we develop our own aesthetic choices.
- Got my eye on these linen wide leg pants…
- The CHICEST London Townhouse tour…so good!
- Lavender Scented Evil Eyes? I’m obsessed with this whole Etsy shop!
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!