5 Festive July Fourth Themed Recipes:
I’m more than a little shocked to see how quickly June is racing by!
I’ve been SO preoccupied with getting our beach house renovation wrapped up and moving in, I haven’t had any time to focus on one of my favorite holidays…July Fourth!
So, I turned to my blogging community for some great last minute ideas – they never disappoint!
Here are five super festive (and easy to make) July Fourth recipes!
- Patriotic Rice Krispie Treats (via Jonesin’ For Taste)
- Red, White and Blue Greek Yogurt Bites (via Salt and Baker)
- Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza With Fresh Berries (via Oh My Sugar High)
- July Fourth Sangria Sparklers (via A Forks Tale)
- Red, White and Blue Sparkle Sugar Cookies (via Nourish And Nestle)
Last, but NOT least! My friend Elizabeth always does the most beautiful July Fourth outdoor decor – check out her site for some beautiful inspo, like her patriotic urns above!
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will