1. Good inexpensive make up brushes: I love the selection of makeup brushes over at Target. I recently picked these up and really love the first one for all over bronzer and blush and the last one for eye-brows and lashes…I’ve used each brush at some point for various blending. I don’t like to pay a lot of money for my makeup brushes because I like to experiment and replace them quite often.
2. A good blowdryer: When it comes to blow dryers, I don’t need any fancy gimmicks, etc. just deliver the hot air! (I like that this one comes in purple, I can’t help it!) Also, price is right and it hasn’t died on my yet!
3. My Clarisonic (and my flat iron) are my beauty tool splurges. I started using this a few years ago and absolutely love it. I’ve given one to both my daughters as well. I use mine in the shower, making the whole routine that much easier to stick to.
4. These clever elastic ties are a game changer! By the same company that makes my favorite silk pillow case, they don’t break my hair like other elastics and come in so many great colors. Both my daughters love them too. As a result, we’re always stealing borrowing these from each other. I can’t work out or wash my face without one.
5. A good friend of mine turned me onto Wet Brushes a while ago. Just like the hair ties and Clarisonic I’ve gotten these for both my daughters as well. Between the three of us we have a lot of hair, these brushes get the tangles out with out the drama (and or the tears).
6. I’ve been loyal to the Shiseido brand of eyelash curlers for years. I love the way this simple tool gives my eyelashes a bit of shape and makes my eyes seem wide awake, especially when I’m not.
7. Finally, the flat iron! I first “discovered” the flat iron back in the nineties and it was life changing for me. There’s nothing like a great flat iron to take my unruly waves, curls, cowlicks and frizz and tame them into smooth submission.
I feel so much more put together when my hair is behaving. I probably go through at least one flat iron a year, due to use. This is the one I’m currently loving.
What are your “can’t-live-without” beauty tool must haves?
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!