Despite my best efforts, I always manage to get a little more sun on my face than I intend to. While I do enjoy a little color, the end result is always dry and dull looking skin. After speaking with some friends and testing out some samples, I’ve rounded up a few products that I intend to try this fall. (And one that I already love.:)
1. Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask: Refreshes and gets rid of dull skin cells for a brighter look.
2. Diptyque Do Son Perfume Oil Roll On:
Subtle hints of summer in a bottle, keep it in your bag or desk drawer for warm weather vibes all year long.
3. Dr. Jart Water Replenshment Cotton Sheet Mask: An all natural face mask that soothes and moisturizes.
4. Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio Repair Cream: Moisturize and soothe with rose serums and essential oils.
5. La Pure Luxury Collagen Eye Masks: A refreshing and relaxing way to de-puff tired eyes.
*This post contains affiliate links.