Today’s post is short and sweet…
As the end of the year is always the perfect time to look back, reflect and set new goals.
It’s also a great time to express gratitude.
And I have so much to be thankful for.
This includes each of you and your continued support of this little site.
Your readership and over all support means the world to me!
So, thank you for allowing me into your lives every day.
In the new year, I hope to continue to grow as both a blogger here and to focus more of my energy as an artist.
These next two weeks I’m hoping to unplug a bit, in order to recharge and get inspired.
So, I’ll be posting less than usual until January.
With that said, I want to wish you a joyous holiday.
From our house to yours!
PS: In the meantime, be sure to check out some of my more popular posts which you might’ve missed this year!
If you’re looking for general interior design ideas, be sure to check out these posts by clicking on each title below-
- Why you should paint your wood floors.
- Bathroom Wallpaper Ideas
- Les Touche wallpaper-Why it’s a personal favorite.
- How to use patterns in your home’s decor.
- The top 10 white cabinetry paint colors for your kitchen.
- Quartz vs. marble countertops.
- The best paint colors for your living room.
- How to make a room feel cozy.
- Home Office Ideas and Inspiration
- Benjamin Moore Chantilly Lace Paint Review
- How to choose the right area rug for your space.
- Everything you need to know about kitchen pendant lights.
- Benjamin Moore Swiss Coffee
- How to perfectly style the empty space behind your sofa.
- Great Looking Kitchen cabinet colors which aren’t white or beige
And, if you’re searching for some great fashion inspiration, check out these posts below:
PS: One last thing, be sure to check out the top 10 design posts of 2021.