Today marks the nine year anniversary for this blog. That seems more than crazy, at least to me. Some years this milestone date just comes and goes and I don’t even realize it. But, today I wanted to stop and appreciate the time I’ve put into The Zhush and the community of readers I’ve found through this site . I love this little blog and I hope it shows. I’ll always try to do my best to answer your questions and provide more of the content you want to see.
So thank you! It’s a little self indulgent, but I’m taking a little time out today to celebrate nine years.
Thank you for stopping by The Zhush. Whether you’ve been here since day one (hi Dad!) or just peruse here once in a while, or even if today’s the first time you’ve set eyes on this blog (welcome- please come back!) Thank You!
In line with this somewhat sappy self reflection, I’ve gone back and perused some of the more recent content I’m most proud of. Just in case you missed any of these, I hope you’ll check them out today!
- Initial Thoughts
- Favorite Interior White Paints
- Classic Blue and White Charm in Atlanta, GA
- 10 Chic Home Decor Finds Under $50.
- Pretty Preppy Prints In Nashville
- New Favorites For Fall
- Back To Black
- Design Progress Here At Our House.
- Beach House Renovation: Furniture and Decor Ideas
- Finishing Up Our Dining Room.