I’d been meaning to do a summer beauty round up for a few weeks now, but I’m glad I waited because not only are some of the newer products I’d been hoping to try (like this blush and bronzer set and this sleek, chic vanity mirror) on major sale right now, but some of my all time beauty favorites and must haves are all marked down as well (like these, this and this). Here’s a break down of what I’m looking to buy and what I already own AND love!
1. NeuLash: This is a great deal for this lash enhancing serum. I’ve used this product on and off for years and can’t believe how well it works! My lashes are noticeably longer and thicker. Was thrilled to see this product as part of the sale.
2. The Beachwaver Pro: I bought this last year during the sale and love how easy it is to use and how well it works to create curls, waves and texture.
3. Rouge Coco Glossimer Trio: I’ve got a thing for pretty light pink lip glosses. While I already own several, I can’t resist adding a few more to my ever growing collection. These three by Chanel look right up my ally.
4. Sugar Lip Set: Been using these lip balms for years and I love them.
5. Simple Human Mirror: I’ve been eyeing this beautiful vanity mirror for quite some time now. The mirror comes with a smaller mirror attachment that
provides 10X magnification (the regular mirror
provides 5x magnification). It also provides various lighting effects. If any of you own this, I’d love to get some feedback. Do you love it? It’s currently in my cart….
6. Bronze and Blush Glow Set: I’m in need of a new bronzer and I like the fact that this one comes with a pretty pink blush as well. The compact is so chic, excited to try this out.
7. Slip Pillowcases: I was very excited to see these silk pillowcases on sale! On a whim, I bought one a few years ago, and now I’m an absolute convert. I own several, so there’s always one on my bed. These pillow cases are great for extending a blow out, keep hair tangle free and are so gentle on my skin…no sheet marks in the morning.
I started using the SK-II products a few winters ago due to some very dry skin issues. I’ve been a fan of the masks and essence formula ever since. Love them!
9. Space NK Best Of Collection: This looks like such a great way to try out some fabulous new products. I already own the dry shampoo, and the lip tint and cleansers here are two I’ve been so curious about.