Lately, whenever I think of Pinterest (which is often) I can’t help but to think of Miley Cyrus, (which is weird) “we can’t stop, and we won’t stop” has become my pinning mantra. I blame this new addiction on the clever Pinterest app that I downloaded to my iPhone! What started out as a mild distraction has lately become a full on obsession. Between catching all the great street style from NYFW and beyond, to finding some super easy recipes and smoothies, decor and interior ideas a plenty, outfit inspiration… you know, really it’s endless and very addicting! Here are seven Pinterest accounts that I’m extra obsessed with lately…check them out and let me know in the comments if I’ve missed some good ones! And, of course I’d love for you to follow my boards too!
1. Sarah Tolzman: The blogger behind Note To Self, Sarah finds the most beautifully styled interiors and she has such a great eye for all things graphic design ~ think interesting fonts and creative layouts.
2. Sarah Lederman: An interior design student based out of New York City and a blogger as well, Sarah has an incredibly discerning eye and pins the most inspiring interiors…her attention to dramatic details and accessories make Sarah’s boards a personal fave!
5. Lauren Santo Domingo As a contributing Editor at Vogue Magazine, and the founder of ModaOperandi.com, Lauren is in the eye of the fashion storm. I love following all of Lauren’s boards for her great style, from high to street and in between.
6. Sweet Paul The Pinterest page for the online food magazine of the same name. Following endless interior and fashion boards can really work up an appetite. I’m the worst cook, and I feel bad about it, so I generally like to look for recipes that are not too complicated. When I’m feeling really hungry inspired I pin some of these stunning food shots, and then I usually just make some pasta…
7. Roxy Te Owens/Society Social On the more realistic end of my endless recipe pinning are all the amazing cocktails I love to find. As a manufacturer of some of the chicest bar carts in the market place, Roxy knows a thing or two about happy hour, her pins are a great resource for finding what could be your new signature drink.