When Sue invited me to participate in her Summer Style Secrets series I got really excited. I love The Zhush and I find Sue an extremely stylish woman so I’m honored.
I like summer, don’t love it but it’s nice to have a nit of heat, especially in London. I’ll be honest, I don’t have many summer secrets, oops! But I have a few.
– Chamomille: I left my hair grow to gain its natural color 4 years ago and now, I think, I can say it is 100% my color. I would be called a light brunette (ish?) not sure but in the summer I like to think I have some gold highlights and the way to go is chamomile, real one. I’m sure Baby Johnson also works though.
– Bare Escentuals Minerals: That’s a year rounder. I like their foundation so much because it’s light and I don’t feel my pores are tampered.
– Moisturizer with SPF: Because we all should!
– For the beach: I love the oil free Piz Buin Spray. Banana Boat has the best after sun aloe vera gel. And I always try to carry my Cheery Carmex and Avene or Evian spray water, so good, especially in a heat wave!
– Dresses all the way, any kind really, floaty and light are the best. I love bright prints but also solid coloured ones. I avoid black but it happens sometimes.
– Cardigans: Yes because the office IS cold!
– Shorts: LOVE them!!
– Straw hats: they make me happy!
– Peonies, don’t we all?
– Strawberries, with cream, orange juice or just like that
– White crisp bedlinen, a must for all year along but in the summer it looks even better!
– Refreshing juices and cocktails, bring it on!!
– BBQs, happy days! unfortunately living in the city it’s complicated sometimes.
Thank you Sue! I love these posts!! Thanks for having me here xoxo