Weekend Links and Labor Day Sales!
Happy Labor Day weekend! Like it or not (I don’t) we’ve reached the unofficial end of summer. I
I’ve got two out of three kids in school already – yet we’re nowhere near feeling like we’re back in the swing of things yet.
I know I sound ridiculous…but I’m REALLY NOT READY for summer to end!
Time just speeds up more and more these days.
Although, I do think it will be good for all of us to get back on a more regular schedule… In the meantime, hope you have a great Labor Day weekend!
- Don’t miss this fun Nordstrom gift card giveaway, still time to enter!
- Tempted to make this Key Lime Pie again, it’s SO good!
- An adorable faux suede top.
- My latest interior design OBSESSION.
- August Favorites.
- The Hidden Force of Fragrance.
- Just switched my eyeliner to this one, so far- LOVING it!
- A round up of the best indie films of 2019.
- Tips for getting through your email inbox productively.
LABOR DAY WEEKEND SALES WORTH CHECKING OUT:
- Jonathan Adler – take 20% off everything with code SUNNY20.
- Rejuvenation -big fan of the cabinetry hardware and EVERYTHING is up to 25% off AND ships free with code FREESHIP.
- You won’t want to miss this shoe sale happening over at Neiman Marcus!
- Pottery Barn is holding a massive sale! I’ll be stocking up on these super cozy throw blankets.
- Target’s also holding a big sale. This hand vacuum is currently in my cart!
- J.Crew always knows how to hold a holiday weekend sale – take 40% off sitewide with code: SUNSET.
- Serena and Lily is offering 30% off all dining room furniture.
- Bloomingdales is holding one of my favorite type of tiered saving sales, might have to pick up this cute floral top!
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!