via Jute Interior Design
weekend wrap up
I feel like I’ve been playing “catch up” with my life all week long. Looking forward to taking some time this weekend to unwind and then tackle a few major chores on our never ending home repair to do list! Hope you have a great weekend.
Here’s a few fun and interesting links to kick things off…
- Love this all season sweater – plus it has great reviews!
- These bar stools are so chic and look a lot more expensive than they are.
- The best apple crisp recipe.
- Honeycomb knit neutral cardigans for the win this fall.
- The best of Paris Fashion Week street style.
- I only want to wear cute woven mules lately (and these are on sale!)
- Favorite Picks From the Big Serena and Lily Friends and Family Sale Event.
- Forever tweaking our pantry organization, I think I need to add these baskets next.
- An Eclectically Elegant Texas Home Tour.
- Can never get enough of Ariel Okin’s beautiful interiors!
Speaking of catching up…here’s a few more things of note:
The artwork in the image above is mine! I’m trying to bet better about promoting my work. If you’re interested in seeing more, I’ve made a lot of progress lately on my art site: suedechiara.com
Secondly, over on Facebook, The Zhush Design Secrets Facebook Group is growing! It’s a great (and friendly) community for getting tips, opinions and general home design info! Join Zhush Design Secrets now!
In addition, if you’re curious about blogging, in general, I’ve recently updated this resource page.
I also tweaked and updated my “about me” page.
Finally, I’ve got a great printable (or just keep it on your phone!) pdf with a whole lot of great design info on it. You can get this free download (known as my design cheat sheet) by signing up to my email list! Head over to the side bar for this if you’re interested! Thanks!
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!