Happy Friday! Our hydrangeas are finally blooming! The temps have been steadily climbing and after a very long, cold spring it’s really (finally) feeling like summer around here!
We’re happily looking forward to a very low key weekend here in Connecticut, I think we’re still recovering from July 4th festivities. Have a great one!
- Beautiful table setting tips and inspiration!
- Many of these Fourth of July sales are still going on now…
- My fuzzy socks obsession continues with these.
- Beauty Experts Give Their Best Tips For Looking Younger
- Bought this cover up in blue, love it so much I’m tempted to get it in pink now too.
- Pleasantly surprised by the fit (and the price!) of this chic one piece suit.
- This lovely home tour is still very much on my mind.
- Tempted to scoop this chic eyelet summer dress (on sale!)
- Why You Should Stop Checking Your E-Mail So Much.