Happy long weekend! I wait all winter to reach this season, now I just want to press pause! Anyone else feel this way?
My daughter’s prom is tonight (part of the reason I’m looking for that imaginary pause button!) and the rest of the weekend is super low key – just the way I like it. Have a great one!
Memorial Day weekend reads:
- Don’t miss all these amazing Memorial Day Weekend Sales!
- Just shopped this adorable wrap off my friend Lynne- and it’s under $100.
- Speaking of under $100.- These Fashion Finds Are ALL Under $100!
- This BIG giveaway is still open! Have you entered it yet?
- The upside of complaining about things!
- A super chic wicker clutch.
- I’m glad so many of you appreciate my new Blogger’s Resources and Tips Page!
- This “leave in” conditioner is my new favorite hair product.
- Anyone else appreciate pretty file folders ? ( aka -motivation to stay organize:)
- Currently in my cart: This versatile striped skirt…
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!