Here’s a beauty of a home tour to start off the week! Seriously loving all the Quadrille fabrics and blue and white “moments” – I could move right into this chic Nashville home. The Albert Hadley fireworks print in the powder room has been a favorite of mine for years. And, the landscaping and exterior of this home are beyond perfect. Hope you love this one as much as I do!
We’ve got another crazy weekend ahead of us. Little league, college visits…we’re literally all over the map! Hope to get some downtime at some point. Have a great one!
- Have you seen the new Tory Burch table top line? Love the coastal vibes!
- 12 Books That Will Make You LOL!
- This pale pink top is so adorable.
- 31 Words You Might Be Pronouncing Wrong. (I only got about half right!)
- Aerin Lauder’s Newest Collection For Williams Sonoma Home.
- Loving these brass pulls for our beach house renovation.
- Skinny Grapefruit Margaritas #yes!
- Target’s new Opalhouse collection looks so fab! Loving this pillow for our finished attic.
- Miami Beach Bungalow of My Dreams.