Comforts Of Home Gift Guide
Kicking off gift guide season over here with this Comforts of Home Gift Guide, a.k.a – gifts to make staying home a bit more comfortable.
My “Cozy On The Couch” Gift Guide was a big hit, so I thought I’d bring it back with this new twist.
Anyway, I stand by (and own and love) every single item on this list, so I know they all make for great gifts.
- LAKE Pajamas – A great gift for almost anyone on your list, including you! This women owned business has some of the softest, comfiest pajamas on the market today.
2. Necessaire Body Wash – I’m pretty new to the Necessaire line, but from what I’ve tried so far, I’m already a big fan. I’m super particular to the body wash in the eucalyptus scent. Anything which makes my shower feel a bit more special these days, gets my vote as a great gift! I also love this eucalyptus shower spray which is made from essential oils (pair them together for a luxurious gift idea.)
3. Ugg Fluffette Slippers – I’ve never been much of a slipper person, until I got these! Literally wearing them as I type this up and weirdly considering another pair in another color! They’re so soft and comfortable.
4. Slip Silk Hair Ties– I don’t really wear my hair up a lot. However, I do love to use these for when I wash my face and when I work out. These are the only hair ties which don’t rip or break my hair.
5. Pink Volcano Signature Jar Candle – I’ve been leaning into my own candle collection a lot lately. Sometimes, it really is the little things. My latest favorite is this cute pink one. Other top picks are this Holiday one and this fireplace scented one. I’ve even got a whole post dedicated to my love of scented candles. For something even more special, Zhush up your candle gifts with a pretty match strike or a brass wick trimmer.
6. Barefoot Dreams “In The Wild” Throw Blanket – I picked up one of these during the Nordstrom sale. Since everyone in my family loves it so much, I ended up getting a second one. They’re so soft and yet pretty light. Perfect for cozy movie nights on the couch. I’m also in love with my Barefoot Dreams cardigan. It’s more like a robe – I’m always wearing mine around the house, especially during the colder months.
7. OUAI Chill Pills – I’ve gotten a lot more into baths lately and these bath bombs are the perfect way to unwind after a long day. Infused with Jojoba Oil, Safflower Oil and calming Hemp Seed Oil. They’re lightly scented with refreshing Jasmine and Rose. A thoughtful gift idea for sure!
8. Slip Pure Silk Pillowcase – Probably my favorite thing on this list. I know I’ve mentioned these silk pillowcases several times before. I LOVE these SO much! Helps to keep your blow outs looking good longer, skin looks fresher and they’re super comfortable too. I even travel with mine (back when I used to travel…)
SHOP THE COMFORTS OF HOME GIFT IDEAS HERE:
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!