A few fun weekend finds and links…
Happy Friday! Right now our weekend plans are up in the air…
At some point I’m going to need to buckle down and get a bit more organized, school starts too soon and I’m not mentally ready. Are you?! Happy Weekend!
- Touching advice to college freshmen (and their parents too!)
- Every detail of this silky blouse speaks to me.
- More progress updates on our beach house renovation.
- Started using this all natural body wash and LOVE it!
- The sweetest crescent moon necklace.
- Back to school shopping is in full force here.
- Excited to watch this sentimental movie on Netflix this week.
- An early fall list of fashion finds.
- My friend (from summer camp!) wrote a book about camp -called Campstories. I’m so excited to read it this weekend! Perry is one of the funniest, wittiest people I know!
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!