Happy Friday! We’re heading up to Rhode Island to check on our never ending beach house renovation! Fingers crossed we’ll be able to move in by Memorial Day!
I’ve been all over the map with shopping lately – still need to help my daughter find a prom dress (any and all ideas on where to look welcome!) looking around for cute spring clothes for myself and lot’s of other fun finds along the way..
- A super cute idea for storing tv remote controls on your coffee table.
- Couldn’t resist the beautiful colors in this crepe dress.
- Five Fresh Kitchen Trends Which Will Stand The Test Of Time.
- Does overall happiness increase with age? (hope so!)
- SO into this rose gold color when a little oomph to my eye makeup is needed!
- 10 Decor Finds Under $100.
- A clever DIY for organizing all those food storage containers.
- Seriously can not wait for the Downton Abbey movie!
- LOVE the look of these wide leg cropped white jeans and they’re on sale.
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!