Happy Weekend! I can’t believe it’s May, as in the end of this month is Memorial Day weekend? What?! I know, I’m a walking cliche, but how is it May? Plus the weather’s been so unseasonably cold it’s completely lulling me into a false sense of time…
Anyway, here’s what caught my eye this week – hope you enjoy!
- I LOVED this interview with Parisian author, Perla Servan-Schreiber, on growing old (gracefully)!
- Been living in these leggings lately.
- Favorite Finds and Buys From April.
- Love the colors in this beautiful top.
- How great does this banana bread recipe sound?!
- Sometimes you just need a pair of pink, glittery flip flops!
- What to watch on Netlix in May.
- Just discovered this quirky line of chic home decor accents.
- A fun new interior design book with a focus on designer’s own homes.
- New Favorites From Etsy.
- The chicest paper party plates!
- Don’t miss Sephora’s big spring bonus savings event! (currently in my cart: lip tint, highlighter and mascara!)
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!