A few fun weekend reads:
Happy Friday! We have an activity packed schedule ahead of us! For starters, we’re finally going to see Beautiful on Broadway!
I also need to get serious about packing my son’s camp trunks. Two of my three kids are done with school -and I’m looking forward to my youngest finishing up in a couple of weeks. It never ceases to surprise me how different parts of the country are on totally different school calendars!
Hope you have a great weekend!
- Just made this easy summery salad and it’s SO good!
- How cute are these mini shell earrings?!
- Loved this article on spending quality time with your family.
- My friend Lanie was wearing this pretty perfume the other day – it smells GREAT!
- Latest favorite color for pedicures this summer: Essie Watermelon.
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas
- The world’s chicest mobile home.
- These large circle key chains are both cute and functional.
- The best TV shows of the year (so far)
- Really like the whole retro bathing suit trend, this one in particular…
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!