Abstract Art on Instagram
Happy Friday! This week I finally got an Instagram account up to showcase and promote my artwork. If you’re a fan of abstract art – you can find me over @suedechiara .
There’s been a lot of Birthday celebrations around here lately. In fact, today’s Cosmo’s birthday!
And, tonight I’m heading into the city to celebrate a dear friend’s birthday. Hope to stay put the rest of the weekend;) Have a good one!
Here’s what caught my eye this week:
- Very excited about HBO’s new series on Catherine The Great.
- Love the details on this chenille lumbar pillow.
- The Best Wallpaper Trends for 2019
- Monogram gift ideas.
- This marble and brass vanity tray is seriously calling my name.
- A few great tips for applying concealer.
- Top picks for sweater weather.
- Just downloaded Gary Gianetti’s new book – it looks right up my ally.
- If you love vintage art gallery posters – like I do…
- Crazy about the lug sole on these boots.
- Fashion finds under $100.
- The 50 Best Movies To Watch On Netflix Right Now.
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!