Rabbit, Rabbit! Happy Friday! Happy November!
Rabbit Rabbit Monthly Custom
Rabbit, Rabbit? Apparently you’re supposed to say Rabbit, Rabbit! upon waking on the first day of each month.
Supposedly, the rabbit rabbit monthly custom is an old one. The word rabbit is spoken in order to bring on good luck or ward off evil. I only learned of this crazy superstition a few years ago, thanks to social media! I’m curious, is this something you grew up with?
Anyway, moving on.
Thanks SO much for all the warm wishes on this blog’s TEN year anniversary! Time truly does fly, I can’t believe I’ve been at this for a DECADE! Be sure to enter this celebratory giveaway…it’s a good one!
Now for this week’s links and sales and so forth…
- Love the color of this puffer jacket.
- Favorite buys from October.
- Can’t wait to see the newly renovated MOMA!
- These candles are such a great gift idea.
- Pretty sure I’m going to need this sweater in every available color.
- Cutest matches ever. (#forbooklovers)
- How to decorate your staircase wall.
- Jennifer Garner’s pretend cooking show on Instagram is my new favorite thing.
- This dark green midi skirt is currently on it’s way to me, fingers crossed it works.
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!