Two months left in this decade!
Happy Friday! I keep seeing different posts on social media about time.
Specifically, how we have only two months (less actually!) left in this decade. UGH. I need time to slow down. Really feeling it lately. How about you?
On to more lighter things…this week’s links!
- Recently started using this hydrating facial gel at the suggestion of my dermatologist (morning and night) and I’m hooked!
- A sweet read about adult friendships.
- How to figure out your face shape…and, find the perfect hair part for your face.
- Just ordered this hot air brush based on the rave reviews, hope it works for me!
- Round up of some beautiful pearl jewelry.
- Highly recommend this sweet little video if you love old movie mash ups! Will make you smile!! (don’t believe me just watch!)
- Last month’s most popular items.
- Splurged on this Veronica Beard blazer (and this Dickey) and it’s my new favorite thing to wear.
- The “Get Cozy On The Couch” Gift Guide.
- This one pot pasta recipe is going right into our weeknight dinner rotation.
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!