Happy Friday. This week was not my favorite. Between the 9/11 Anniversary, the threat of Florence looming (hope you are all dry and safe!) the gloomy weather here and a host of other things, I’m glad to have this week behind us. Have a good one.
- The best of NYFW street style.
- Back in Black Fashion Favorites.
- Loved Leandra Medine’s NYC apartment tour!
- Favorite new pair of jeans.
- Have you seen the new Draper James X Crate and Barrel collaboration?
- There’s going to be a Downton Abbey movie?! 🙂
- This spaghetti recipe sounds SO good (and easy).
- It’s pumpkin spice time again (TBH, I don’t really get it!?)
- These chic crescent moon necklaces are right up my ally.