Happy Friday. We’ve got a casual weekend at home coming up – my favorite type of plans! We’ll be celebrating the last night of Channukah, and then I’ve got to really start focusing on Christmas. Deep breaths:) Three weeks from now we’ll be heading down to Florida and I literally can’t wait. Winter hasn’t even started and I’m already over it! Have a great one!
- The BEST recipe for Potato Pancakes (latkes)
- Monique Lhuillier’s festive entertaining ideas are so inspiring!
- This beautiful footed marble bowl is calling my name.
- Holiday Gift Guide For Kids Ages 8-13.
- Love this embellished faux fur pom pom hat!
- Couldn’t resist this cute mini tote.
- How Eva Chen Gets It Done.
- This key chain is so cute. (Really like this one too!)
- I think it’s time we upgraded our thermostat to one of these Nest ones…anyone have/love it?