A Few Weekend Ideas and Interesting Reads
Happy Friday! We’re heading up to Rhode Island this weekend and hopefully (fingers crossed) moving into our beach house! Hope to get on Instagram stories with our preliminary summer house prep!
In the meantime, here’s a few fun weekend ideas and interesting reads…
First off, special thanks to Nicole from the blog NS Lifestyles for not only taking the time out of her weekend to attend my first art show – but for this lovely post all about my art! So flattered and grateful!
- This article about women and weight caught my attention. In fact, I read it twice!
- I’ve been on an endless quest for a fully organized home (and life) – this drawer insert is now my latest obsession.
- My summer uniform.
- Learning about these NYC Flower Flashes made my day!
- Accidentally discovered these casual tank tops on Amazon and now I need another color!
- Interior Design Tips I Learned From The Pros.
- Just ordered this mirror for our beach house.
- An article about ageism I needed to read (and will probably read again!) #bookmarked
- How chic are these bathroom accessories??!
- Love the shape of this clutch.
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!