What are your weekend plans?
Hey! We’ve got a crazy busy weekend ahead. It’s our wedding anniversary tomorrow and we’re spending it going to a wedding!:)
On top of this, the Jewish New Year starts Sunday evening. All good things, but I’m already exhausted…
Here’s a few fun links and one really awesome sale. Hope you have a great weekend!
- Shopbop’s holding a big sale, today’s the last day! I always like to pick up an investment piece, like a beautiful cashmere sweater during these sales. (LOVE: this, this and this too!)
- September Favorites
- These mini pearl (Minnie Pearl!?) hoop earrings are SO chic.
- Curious about these acupressure rings, have you ever tried them?
- Beautiful suede flats at a great price.
- Super helpful advice on how to motivate your kids.
- Just started using this blush and love it! ( my color: number 24)
- Why you should stop scheduling your free time.
- I’m very late to the vanilla almond nut butter game, but better late than never…
- 7 Beauty Tools I Can’t Live Without
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!