Happy Friday! I think we’re going to put up our (artificial) tree this weekend.
I’m trying to lean into the whole cozy winter thing…they hygge of it all. Rather than just complain all the time about winter, my goal is to try to fake it till I make it this year.
Here’s this week’s round up of sales and interesting links:
- These were the top five bestsellers last month.
- Made this delicious white chicken chili this week, SO good
- A great price for these popular initial necklace #giftidea
- This velvet clutch is SO cute, want every color!
- The best movies of 2019.
- Beautiful inspiration to use blue and white as your holiday decor colors.
- Fun ideas for displaying your holiday cards.
- Gift Guide for the tweens: Kids ages 8-13
- Just ordered a bunch of these boxes, for those hard to wrap and/or home made gifts.
- Love this little chilled champagne ornament.
- Chunky knit cardigans are currently on my wishlist….
- One of my all time favorite holiday home tours.
- A peek inside our master bedroom sitting room.
- Have you joined the “Zhush Design Secrets” Facebook group yet?
- Trying to get my art Instagram off the ground…would love a follow:) (thanks!)
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!