So here we are heading into some of the shortest days at the end of the year. Not my favorite. Darkness and cold – I want to hibernate till spring. Anyone else feel this way? Anyway, the weekend is here and hopefully the sun will show itself at some point!
- I might be late to the game with this, but I just started using these dryer balls and feeling good about one less chemical thing in our house.
- Favorite finds from October.
- The best mindset to have for viewing social media.
- This beautiful cashmere sweater blazer is on sale.
- A bestselling – highest rated – down coat for $100.
- Hostess Gifts Ideas All Under $50.
- Feeling the urge to make an apple crumble this weekend.
- The new Glossier store looks so pretty!
- I have (another) new favorite lip balm… #obsessed.
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!