I’m back! As predicted, I knew I’d be back here before too long. I missed the structure and the routine that writing this blog has provided me for over nine years.
Just want to say thank you to everyone who took the time to comment, email or contact me in some way. I feel so lucky to have so many kind, caring people supporting me with sympathy and condolences. You truly lifted my spirits.
Now on to a few interesting, but mostly frivolous things and links….
- Everyone around you may be grieving, go easy…
- Fun turquoise beaded hoop earrings for under $15.
- This townhouse renovation turned out SO chic!
- There’s a beautiful selection of bath mats and shower curtains on sale at Serena and Lily.
- An update on our beach house renovation.
- Very into this long blue and white cover up.
- Latest bag crush.
- Excited to read this new book.
- Just ordered these camo jeans.
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!