Note to self: Get some fall decor happening on the front porch this weekend!
I was just thinking about how tired I am…and then I remembered why!
We just binged watched the entire season of The Politician on Netflix this week, and stayed up way too late! It was a wild ride…have you seen this?
Anyway, here’s this week’s Weekend Notes of links, sales, and whatnot….
- The perfect little accent table.
- Five of the latest kitchen trends.
- So many gorgeous pieces are on sale right now at Horchow, like these chic lamps.
- Made these keto meatballs twice already, they’re that good!
- VERY into the “oat” color and the mock neck style of this sweater.
- The cutest bags for fall and winter.
- Easy Halloween costumes you can quickly DIY.
- Love the idea of coffee mugs that keep beverages hotter longer.
- Found a great new product for taming frizz and fly away hairs.
- Thought this article on exercise was hilarious! (what do the kids say, I feel so seen:)
- These sound like the perfect leggings, anyone own them/tried them? lmk…
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!