You’re going to love these delicious, fudgie Christmas brownies.
The perfect dessert for the holiday season, these Christmas brownies with m&ms take only a half an hour to make.
These m&m fudge brownies make a great gift.
Also, these sweet treats are the best thing to bring to a holiday party, cookie exchange, or bake sale.
My whole family always looks forward to these Christmas m&m brownies.
Hope you enjoy this easy recipe.
Christmas Brownies With M&Ms
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Bake/ cooking time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes plus cooling time
Serving Size 9 brownies
Favorite Brownie Recipe
1 Boxed Brownie Mix (Any classic brownie recipe will do, we prefer Duncan Hines.)
¼ Cup Water
2/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
2 Large Eggs
2/3 Cup Green and Red M&M’s + additional m&ms for decorating
1.Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2.In a mixing bowl, mix the brownie mix with the oil, water and eggs per the package instructions.
3.Stir in the 2/3 Cup of M&M’s and pour brownie batter into a greased 8X8 or 9×9 square pan.
4.Place some M&M’s on top (reserving some for very last). Place baking pan into the oven and bake for approximately 25 minutes. If you’re using an 8×8 pan then it will take a couple minutes longer than if you’re using a 9×9.
5.Remove from the oven after baking and allow to cool a few minutes on a cooling rack (in the pan).
6.Place the remaining M&M’s on top. Press slightly into the warm brownies so that they stay put but don’t sink.
7.Allow to cool fully, then cut these easy holiday treats with a plastic knife and serve.
Christmas Brownies Recipe
- What will I need to complete this fudgie m&m brownies recipe?
a.You will need the following ingredients:Brownie Box Mix for chocolate fudge brownies, eggs, vegetable oil, water and green/red M&M’s.
b.You will need the following supplies:
Square baking pan –either 8×8 or 9×92.
Storage Instructions Once the brownies have cooled they can be stored in an airtight container, plastic wrap or freezer bag at room temperature. If you prefer them a little firmer, you could refrigerate them. They’ll be good for 1 week.
2. Can I eat these warm or cold? Eat these delicious brownies either way. My favorite is warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
3. Can I make these in a round baking pan instead of a square? Yes, you could cut brownie slices, like a pizza.
4. What If I can’t find just the red and green holiday m&m ? It’s fine. Just buy a pack and sort out the green and red.
5. What m&m flavors are best? This is a personal preference. I used the regular m&m, original milk chocolate m&m, but you could use the peanut filled, or peanut butter. Any will work. This would also be great for Valentine’s Day by just using red m&ms instead.
ADDITIONAL DESSERT RECIPE IDEAS:
Hope you loved this sweet treat!
If you’re looking for even more delicious recipes, be sure to check out these other posts by clicking on each title below-
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!