Welcome to our renovated kitchen tour.
our new kitchen house tour
Hope you’re not too sick of seeing my kitchen!
Although I’m constantly tweaking the decorative displays in the glass cabinets and there are also some cabinets missing hardware, and a large blank wall that craves some attention (and possibly the need for window treatments- these are really lovely, aren’t they?) our kitchen renovation is for the most part D.O.N.E!
Call it week 31 of the one room challenge…(if you’re new here, this room was part of a decor blog link up challenge to re-do one room in six weeks, the reveal date coincided with our real life moving date-in retrospect, not the best planning on my part, but you can catch up with all that design drama including sources and before and afters—here)
Finally, here’s the pretty reveal (complete with professional photos by Nicole Cohen) that I wish I could’ve posted back in November -better late than never!
PS: Come back tomorrow for images of our high gloss blue butler’s pantry that you can glimpse in the background-I just found the “before” photos, a testimony to the power of paint!
Additional Home and Kitchen Decor Inspiration:
If you’re looking for even more kitchen inspiration and home design ideas, be sure to check out these other posts by clicking on each title below-
- Benjamin Moore Calm.
- How to pick the right paint finish.
- Benjamin Moore Cumulus Cloud
- Popular white paint colors for your kitchen cabinets.
- The best white paint for your trim and base boards.
- How to pick the best gray color for your living room.
- Marble countertops vs. quartz counter tops.
- Benjamin Moore Cape Hatteras Sand.
- How To Paint A Brick Fireplace.
- Kitchen island decor ideas.
- Benjamin Moore Chantilly Lace paint review.
- Sherwin Williams Accessible Beige paint review.
- Benjamin Moore White Dove paint review.
- The best white color for your walls.
Last, but not least of all…
In this group – members share their own photos with specific design questions and dilemmas from their homes and spaces.
Everyone chimes in with their best advice!
We also spill our favorite design sources and tips – it’s SO great for hunting down hard to find items and pieces.
Lastly, to help you even further with your home projects, download my FREE DESIGN CHEAT SHEET!
It’s loaded with all sorts of quick tips and handy measurements.
Sign up below to grab that, it’ll be super helpful!
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!