3. Magnifying glasses are a fun way to top off a stack of books. They also add visual interest to a book case or night stand. You can find some really interesting ones and even start a collection-which would look great grouped all together on an end table. PRO TIP: Search Etsy for some great looking, affordable finds – like this one.
4. Blue and white ginger jars and vases are a personal favorite. You can’t go wrong with these versatile pieces. PRO TIP: See pieces from my own collection along with sources here.
5. Silver bamboo frames are a great choice for photos, love notes, kid’s art and special invites you want to save and display. These are timeless pieces and go great with several different styles of decor. PRO TIP: Keep a few extra frames around – they make great gifts.
6. Coffee table books are a classic decor go to. You probably have several in your home already. Although, some are more attractive than others – click here for a list of some of my favorites. PRO TIP: Take the paper jacket off and see what the actual cover underneath looks like, sometimes it’s even prettier!
7. Hurricane candle holders are an easy way to create symmetry in a vignette and also provide beautiful lighting when you’re entertaining. PRO TIP: Group together hurricanes of different heights and sizes for a dramatic dining room centerpiece.
8. Organic wood or vintage dough bowls look great in a variety of places…. on the kitchen counter holding fruit, in the front entry to catch mail and keys, on a dresser or vanity with beads and bangles, just to name a few. PRO TIP: Check out Amazon for some very pretty and well priced bowls.