My favorite homes always have a mix of trends and classic home decor accessories to anchor everything.
Classic Home Decor Accessories
If you’re looking to freshen up your home for summer, you might want to take advantage of some of these fabulous home decor sales going on right now…
Today’s round up of eight classic home accessories, could also easily be called “my favorite things to zhush up a room with” but, I thought the former sounded a bit more official…
1. Every space could use something green.
2. Decorative trays are one of the most versatile decorative accessories.
3. Magnifying glasses are a fun and classic decor accessory to top off a stack of books.
They also add visual interest to a book case or night stand.
You can find some really interesting ones and even start a collection-which would look great grouped all together on an end table.
4. Blue and white ginger jars and vases are a personal home decor favorite.
You can’t go wrong with these versatile pieces.
5. Silver bamboo picture frames.
These photo frames are such a great choice for photos, love notes, kid’s art and special invites you want to save and display.
These photo frames are timeless pieces and go great with several different styles of decor.
PRO TIP: Keep a few extra frames around – they make great gifts.
6. Coffee table books are the most popular classic home decor accessories.
These are such a classic decor go to…you probably have several in your home already.
Although, some are more attractive than others – click here for a comprehensive round up of my favorites.
PRO TIP: Take the paper jacket off and see what the actual cover underneath looks like, sometimes it’s even prettier!
7. Hurricane candle holders are an easy way to create symmetry in a vignette and also provide beautiful lighting when you’re entertaining.
PRO TIP: Group together hurricanes of different heights and sizes for a dramatic dining room centerpiece.
8. Ceramic bowls look great in a variety of places.
You can add these chic bowls to your kitchen counter or island holding fruit, in the front entry to catch mail and keys, or on a dresser / vanity with beads and bangles, just to name a few.
Classic Home Decor Items Conclusion
Hope you enjoyed this round up of traditional style home decor items.
As I mentioned above, many of these pieces can be found at affordable prices, or are currently on sale.
Finally, for even more great home decor ideas and simple tips, be sure to check out these posts by clicking each title below:
SHOP THE POST:
A few more things…
In this group – members share photos with their design questions and dilemmas from their own home. We all chime in with our best advice!
Why not take your home’s interior design style to the next level…