If you’re taking some of this time to freshen up your home, you might want to take advantage of some of these unprecedented home decor sales going on right now.
Today’s round up of eight classic decor accessories, could also easily be called “my favorite things to zhush up a room with” but, I thought the former sounded a bit more official…
1. Every space could use something green.
2. Decorative trays are the best and most versatile home accessory.
3. Magnifying glasses are a fun and classic accessory to top off a stack of books.
They also add visual interest to a book case or night stand.
You can find some really interesting ones and even start a collection-which would look great grouped all together on an end table.
4. Blue and white ginger jars and vases are a personal home decor favorite.
You can’t go wrong with these versatile pieces.
5. Silver bamboo frames are a great choice for photos, love notes, kid’s art and special invites you want to save and display.
These are timeless pieces and go great with several different styles of decor.
PRO TIP: Keep a few extra frames around – they make great gifts.
6. Coffee table books are a classic decor “go to.”
You probably have several in your home already.
Although, some are more attractive than others – click here for a comprehensive round up of my favorites.
PRO TIP: Take the paper jacket off and see what the actual cover underneath looks like, sometimes it’s even prettier!
7. Hurricane candle holders are an easy way to create symmetry in a vignette and also provide beautiful lighting when you’re entertaining.
PRO TIP: Group together hurricanes of different heights and sizes for a dramatic dining room centerpiece.
8. Organic wood or vintage dough bowls look great in a variety of places.
You can add these chic bowls to your kitchen counter or island holding fruit, in the front entry to catch mail and keys, or on a dresser / vanity with beads and bangles, just to name a few.