round wood block // brass mister // ginger jar // candle // candle // hardware
Seven Essential Home Decor Accessories
1. Vases: As you might already know, I love to use blue and white ginger jars as vases. The one above is from Etsy. A little fresh greenery, branches or flowers always adds the perfect touch to any space. If blue and white jars aren’t your thing, there’s an endless amount of vases on the market. I personally love vases that look great on their own, even when they’re empty… because life happens.
2. Throw Pillows: Like many of you, I can never have enough throw pillows in my home. It’s the perfect way to showcase your favorite fabrics, patterns or colors. I love using throw pillows on sofas (above) beds, chairs, nooks and even in baskets. This is probably the easiest way to refresh a room you’re not quite ready to fully redecorate!
SHOP THROW PILLOWS:
tray // basket // lumbar pillow // hurricane candle holder
3. Trays: I love a chic tray! The one above in my living room is my latest favorite. I love using trays in my home office, on book cases, coffee tables, bedside tables, on ottomans, the list goes on and on. The chicest way to pull together smaller accessories and really make a room look and feel put together!
4. Books: I’ve said this before but it’s worth repeating…books are the perfect way to bring your own personality and passions into your home. Here are some of my go to favorites! Be sure to read this post on even more of my all time faves here.
5. Objects Of Interest: This next group of home decor accessories encompasses all the fun little pieces which add personality and style and in my opinion, the best thing to have – a bit of whimsy or sense of humor. From the toy disco ball we have on our living room mantel to the fun wood beads and ceramic zebras above – I love to always include a few fun objects of interest throughout my home. The zebras were an Etsy find from several years ago and the wood beads were a gift, but you can find similar ones here!
SHOP OBJECTS OF INTEREST:
6. Art: Saving the best for last here! As someone who loves to create art, this is my favorite way to add style and personality to my home. I’ve done some other posts about finding art for your home and on the three silhouettes above, but I wanted to include a few new favorite art finds in this post here as well!
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. For more info, please read my disclaimer. I only refer things that I truly love and hope you will too!